Buying a home can be an overwhelming process. From financing to negotiating to closing, there are a lot of moving pieces that can leave homebuyers overwhelmed, confused, or stuck in a vulnerable position.
The Madden Realty Partners’ Buyer Plan is a 6-step strategic plan that guides you through each step of the buying process so you not only end up with your dream home, but you’ll also walk away with a phenomenal experience.
Here are some of the key areas that we can help you with:
- Representation. Representation of your interest matters and can be achieved through buyer agency.
- Financing. Whether paying cash or securing a mortgage, obtaining proof of funds or a pre-approval letter will strengthen your offer.
- Features. Clearly defining the features of a property will enhance your search and save you wasted time.
- Touring. Visiting properties helps refine your criteria and reveals neighborhood lifestyle factors that are undiscoverable online.
- Negotiation. Terms must be negotiated in your favor and statistical evidence that supports true market value must be presented during negotiation.
- Closing. During the closing process details must be attended to carefully to ensure protection of deposits and maintenance of critical dates.